Sunday, January 08, 2006

StormClix & StormPay - Make Some Money Online

StormClix is a program offered by StormPay, a payment processor. Basically, you get paid to click on ads. The payment can be transferred directly to your StormPay account (minimum $1.00 to transfer). Maybe I should click more - I haven't reached $1.00 yet.

They say that clicking on StormClix ads can give you anywhere between $0.01 and $5.00 per click. So far, I have only seen ads giving out $0.01 and $0.02 per click. I haven't been checking that much but higher paying ads would probably be used up super fast. If you're feeling bored and feel the need to browse ads, give StormClix a try.

Now, instead of making money through clicking on ads, you could buy ads with StormClix. I haven't tried it out. But if advertisers are buying ads, they can't all be wrong, right? Make sense?

Aside from StormClix, you can also make money with the affiliate program for StormPay. I believe you must have a large downline to make significant sums with this program. Why? Because they pay a 2.5% commission of their profits. So unless your downline spends a lot through StormPay, I don't think you'd get that much. However, if you continually promote it along with other programs, you could build up some income over time.

No comments: