Some affiliate programs just don't work. Before you get into an affiliate program, it would help if you research the program to see if it's a good choice. Make sure you know all of the relevant details for the program and ask questions if you're wondering about certain aspects.
By Rojo Sunsen
1. Does the affiliate program offer you a free way to join
without buying the product or service?
2. Contact other affiliates already in the program to see if
they have had any problems.
3. Is the product or service related to your target audience?
4. Can they notify you by e-mail when a sale is made?
5. Do they offer backend products so you can get repeat sales
from the same person?
6. How often will you receive a commission check?
7. Do you get credited for a sale if people come back in month
and then make a purchase.
8. Can you get around-the-clock help online or offline?
9. Do you get a large percentage of each sale as commission?
10. Do they provide you with proven sales material? (links,
banners, classified ads, sales letters etc)
11. Will they give you the leeway to create promotional ads.
12. Do they offer you access to an online sales stats page?
13. Do they use a reputable system to track your sales?
14. Does the affiliate program pay commission for sales of
people who sign up under you?
15. Can they offer customers a lot of different ordering
options, so in return you won't lose sales.
16. Will they keep in contact with you on a regular basis by
About the author:
Rojo Sunsen is a specialized bounty hunter who prefers to work quietly/confidentially for the benefit of her clients.
How to Regram on Instagram Like a Pro
20 hours ago