Saturday, March 04, 2006

Making money... fast!

This group is one of the fastest growing groups online for one reason... and one reason only:
We are making money... fast!

I am about to pay your way into a full-throttle, high-powered, team-focused system for building a massive and stable income stream.

The key to massive online income is to find a company with a few key components in place, namely:

1. The company has to be stable.
2. The product or service has to be real.
3. The pay structure has to allow for quick profits.
4. The math has to allow for a very simple "trick of the trade".

When these four critical elements come together, it's like mixing fuel, oxygen, and heat. You get fire! Right now, you are faced with the opportunity to build a sure thing. I will show you exactly what makes this a sure thing. In doing so, I will be showing you one of the most guarded power building techniques used by the most successful Internet marketers in the business.

I want you to clearly understand what I am saying. I am about to introduce you to and pay your way in to a proven system used by the most successful Internet marketers on the planet and if you really get it and you join me you will begin earning 5 figures per month online very quickly.

The question I'm sure you are asking is, "How am I actually going to make that kind of money?".

The answer may surprise you. Here is how I do it:

I PAY OTHERS TO JOIN UNDER ME! =)

At first, that may sound crazy. But it's not. I'm in this to make money and I make a lot of money doing this. Remember how the math has to allow for a simple "trick of the trade"? Well, this system allows me to use this trick of the trade to build a massive residual income stream very quickly.

Listen... this system is powerful. Within just a few months, if you follow this system, you could be earning a few hundred extra dollars per month or as much as $10,000 per month. Or more!

Think of it as BUYING YOUR OWN INCOME STREAM and all you are really doing is giving away free memberships to a proven system.

Let's start by showing you RIGHT NOW exactly how this system works. Take a look at the math and the system. See if you can find holes in it. I know you won't be able to. And when I've proven to you just how powerful this system is, I will pay for your first month personally!

MY PROPOSAL TO YOU:

LET ME PAY YOUR ENROLLMENT FEE TO JOIN THE COMPANY! Thereby, making your cost to join absolutely FREE.

I'll personally pay the entire cost of your membership fee - $17.95. I'll make the payment directly to the matrix so you won't have to put up a penny! Why would I do this? It's very simple. I did the math, and I know that by following a few simple steps, the matrix will make me, and everyone who follows these steps, extremely wealthy.

Simply put, the company pays me to refer you. In fact, they pay me $17.95 for every Affiliate and Customer who signs up under me which means when I pay for you to join, my actual out-of-pocket expense is nothing! I will pay for you to join this month and the company will pay me 100% of that enrollment fee in the form of a Fast Track Commission the very next month.

You will build your wealth as well if you follow the same simple process that I am doing for you, and not only will your membership to the matrix be free, your monthly dues will be covered by having three paid members under you, and you'll be building your own, huge, permanent, monthly income.

All you need to do to ensure your wealth is to pay for at least three members to join the matrix under you. Remember: Because the company pays a 100% Fast Track Bonus for each new referral, you are going to get all that money back the very next month and your $17.95 monthly dues will then be covered for life.

You can stop there and wait for the matrix to fill under you or you can do as I am doing and pay for as many as I can to join under me at $17.95 each.

Every time I pay for a new member under me, I automatically add to my annual income. Think of how fast my income can multiply if I personally sponsor 100 or 500, and if everyone you sponsor does the same.

Now let me be real blunt with you for just a moment. There are losers and whiners out there. Most of us have met at least a few. They are the kind of people that join a system like this and then never follow through. Then they whine about how they aren't making any money, how they hate their job, how they "wish" things would change.

This system is based upon you taking an honest look at the opportunity I am showing you and doing the math. Be prepared to commit to the system for at least a few months. Simply give away a minimum of three memberships each month and teach your new members the process so they can do exactly what you did, and before you know it you'll be making thousands of dollars a month.

The exciting part is that THE MORE MEMBERS YOU PAY FOR - THE MORE MONEY YOU MAKE. You can pay for as many members as you like, but by sponsoring at least three, your monthly fee will be covered, you will be qualified to receive all the bonuses available in this plan, and you'll be well on your way to becoming a millionaire. All of this by simply teaching three others to do the same, and so on, and so on...

Plain and Simple Summary.
This is why I say this is a sure thing:

It's as simple as this. I pay your initial membership in the matrix. After commissions my cost is zero.

Our team leaders will set up your tools for you, including ads, banners, autoresponders, and a site just like this one.

People will respond to your advertising and sign up under you through your Affiliate site that you will receive. You pay for them as I did for you and the same cycle begins for them.

You can stop after paying for three others to join, or pay for as many as you want. If you do not want to pay for one that signs up on your sales page, simply offer this person up to your downline. They will appreciate the help.

In the member center, you will see a list of your personal team as it grows. If, for some reason, you are not able to get 3 new members under you right away (from your free advertising or other members, I got three on the first day), you will eventually go into your next month in the matrix and have to pay $17.95 for your membership. If you do not wish to pay $17.95, your account will go inactive.

HINT: Be sure you get family or close friends involved right away. Not only will this help you get your first three but you will be helping them by placing them close to the top of your organization which helps them build faster.

REMEMBER: After your first three, you are actually able to cover your monthly subscription from those commissions. The next step is to continue building by giving away memberships and teaching your organization to do the same. This is how you will build your income stream. If for some reason, you are having trouble getting your first three, contact your upline for help. They will help you get three. I will personally help you get your first three.

If you do not have three members under you when your monthly subscription is due, you have two options:

1. Let your account go inactive. Your Downline will be compressed to the people above you (your upline).
2. Pay your dues and remain active while your organization grows. Even one sale will qualify you to receive the minimum commissions.

How The Matrix Pays:

Here is an overview of how the company pays:

FAST TRACK BONUSES: Every time you personally refer a new Active sale, the company pays you a 100% Fast Track Bonus.

This is why you can pay $17.95 to sponsor a new member. On the 15th of the following month, you get that money back.

MONTHLY RESIDUAL COMMISSIONS: Starting in the second month, you get paid $6 for each of the three people on your first level.

This money is what covers your monthly subscription fees.

Because of the way Matrix Buster helps qualify you for the highest levels in the comp plan, you will be earning $1 on every other Active sale in your organization.

* Level 1 holds 3 people and pays $18.00 (this covers your subscription)
* Level 2 holds 9 people so that's another $9.00
* Level 3 holds 27 people so that's another $27.00
* Level 4 holds 81 people so that's another $81.00
* Level 5 holds 243 people so that's another $243.00
* Level 6 holds 729 people so that's another $729.00
* Level 7 holds 2,187 people so that's another $2,187.00
* Level 8 holds 6,561 people so that's another $6,561.00
* Level 9 holds 19,683 people so that's another $19,683.00
* Level 10 holds 59,049 people so that's another $59,049.00

LEADERSHIP BONUSES: Because you will be constantly referring new people each month, you will also be receiving what is called the Leadership Bonus which comes to 50% of the Regular Commissions being earned by those you personally refer.

And because of the way this system works, your personally referred Affiliates will be earning very nice incomes!

As an example, if one of your personally referred Affiliates is earning $1,000 in Regular Commissions for the month, you will be earning $500 in Leadership Bonuses! 10 of your personally referred Affiliates each earning $1,000 means another $5,000 for you in commissions for that month!

So there you have it:

* Fast Track Bonuses get your initial money back to you.
* Regular Commissions put profits in your pockets.
* Leadership Bonuses put INSANE profits in your pockets!

Common Questions:

- Why will people not quit?

First of all, people do want to become wealthy.

If you teach them to pay for three members, once they do they will cover their monthly fee AND generate a monthly profit. Who quits when they are making a profit?

- How long will it take to fill the matrix?

That is up to us as a team. I personally plan to pay for as many memberships as I can. The way I see it, it is like paying for a lifetime of income. It is a no brainer for me to exchange $53.85 every month and build my income every time I do it.

As this system catches on, we will see thousands get involved fast. Any logical person that reads this will understand how easy it will be to fill the downline and become wealthy. I will not stop until it is full.

- What if I can not get three under me?

First of all you will. Internet sales are based a lot on curiosity, need, and trust. With this program, you are giving it away, the curiosity, and need for more money is a given. We will not have the trust barrier to break through.

Second, you are joining this system in the good faith that you will try, there are no legal contracts binding you to get three and we are going to help you get those first three.

You will be part of a matrix that includes some of the most prolific internet marketers and trainers in the business. You will have my personal email. Brian Rooney and I will teach you what ever is necessary to be successful. Matter of fact, Brian knows the secrets of Internet marketing and has always been willing to share his knowledge with our team.

Because this is a team build, you will be getting sales from people above you in the matrix, filling your downline. Once only 3 people are below you, if you are a paid member and have just ONE personal sale, your monthly fees are paid and you are profiting.

You will be provided with your own Affiliate site, free marketing training, copies of my own ads and letters and complete instructions.

Three people will be very easy to come by. In fact, many find first three in the first day.

HINT: Because this thing is going to grow so fast, sign up your family members (the ones you like) and your friends. This thing is turning people into full-time professional marketers fast!

READY TO GET STARTED?

Can you see how this technique can easily produce hundreds, thousands, even tens of thousands of dollars per month in residual income?

If you can commit to this system and let me pay your first month's subscription, I will get you set up with the web site, the ad copy, the tools, etc I'll give you all the information, all the tips, all the training, all the support you need to begin building your income stream. When you really boil it down, you're talking about spending $53.85 to help someone else launch their business and then simply using profits from that point on.

All you need to do is email me with your name and your commitment to faithfully follow this system. I will pay for your first month's subscription and we will work together to get your first three referrals.

NOTE: If you are just curious or not sure you can commit to building an income stream faster than you ever thought possible, do not reply to this email. I am 100% dedicated to working with people that are committed to success.

I am not talking about "hoping" or "trying". I am talking about making a decision to join a system that is absolutely working and will cause you to earn a phenomenal income faster than you may believe possible.

Follow my system and you will have your first three referrals within the first week or less! From there, we build your profits together.

I am looking forward to working with you.

Derick Yung
derickyung<at>hotmail<dot>com

No comments: