Sunday, October 08, 2006

Instant Buzz - Less than 50 to go for Leviathan!

I'm getting closer to Leviathan status (250 personally referred members) in Instant Buzz! I've reached just over 205 now, so I have less than 50 to go.

If you want free traffic that requires very little effort, get Instant Buzz. It installs in a flash. Once you setup your ads, just surf as you normally would and gain credits.

One method that has helped me gain Instant Buzz members is by advertising a splash page in Traffic Swarm. I've changed it to a lead capture page to be able to capture emails and be able to help out Instant Buzz users.

If you want more TrafficSwarm referrals, you could advertise it in Instant Buzz. This way, you could potentially create a viral marketing scheme as each program grows bigger and bigger from cross-referrals.

Another method I used to get Instant Buzz referrals was through FFA leads. I believe they are a good target since they are generally looking for free advertising. Think of why they posted to an FFA page - to get a free link advertisement.

No comments: