Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Top 4 Traffic Sources To My 3StepSecret Site

The following list includes the top 4 sites that have generated the most traffic to my 3StepSecret site. The data favours sites I used more often and comes from my use of TrackThatAd. The list excludes some types of traffic, like Google AdWords, articles, blogging, and forums.

1. Instant Buzz
Install the plugin, set your ads, and surf to get hits! With a number of referrals, you can regularly get hits even without surfing yourself!

2. TargetAdsDepot
A responsive list builder and advertising site put together by Jane and Phil of JPE Advertising.

3. ListDotCom
Another list builder I use. It's one of the recommended list building programs in ListJoe.

4. ListJoe
With a gold membership, you can email 5000 random members every 3 days. If you're going to join this, go for gold!

No comments: